- Musician, poet and film maker, HKBFiNN
- Hastings very own jazz legend, Mike Hatchard
- Juliet Russell with the Vocal Explosion World Music Choir
- Storyteller Sandra Agard with colourful Caribbean Folk tales
- A hilarious one woman set from Paullette German-Harris.
“an unforgettable, friendly, sunshine experience the whole family will enjoy”
With his incredible seven-piece band, Kanda’s music is driven by optimism, happiness and exhilarating performance, which is deeply rooted in the Congolese tradition. He is one of the biggest stars in world music and a leading exponent of African music.
Kanda revolutionised Congolese soukous music, making it more popular than ever to give birth to the famous” KWASA KWASA” DANCE.
Come alone or come with family and friends, either way you’ll find welcoming, smiling faces.